The Blue Dog Scientific Blog: 3 Reasons to Consider Carii, Not Just Another Social Network.

3 Reasons to Consider Carii, Not Just Another Social Network.

3 Reasons to Tak a Look at Carii
A few weeks ago, I was asked by the developers to come and take a look at "Carii", described as a new private community based "social media" website. Well, my initial thoughts were, after getting nowhere with other new social networks like 'Ello, "oh no, not yet another one". However, since I had been approached personally, I thought it would be worth giving a go - as at least I would be one of the first people to blog about it, even if it is in the negative!

Well, actually, its not just another social media website. In fact, as an social media innovator, I'm very excited by what it represents. Sure there are some technical issues to iron at at this stage, but I have already discussed with the platform developers a number of ideas of how it might be transformative and what I really like is they are, in turn, excited and interested in what I have to say and are keen to implement some of my feedback.

So I've made this video of my own initial assessment of Carii with a first view at its appearance and functionality, followed by my top 3 reasons why I do believe it is not just another social media clone.


No comments:

Post a Comment